Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bobbing back and forth

I still don't know what's going on with these novels, I seem to be hopping back and forth between them without ever really getting settled into either one. They both have characters and settings I love, but... Oh, I don't know! I do know that I'm going to have to break off from both before long to work on my submission for the next BL anthology. Misbehaviour this time around. I have something started, but it's not ideal, and I'm half toying with the idea of writing something about Takeshi. But hey, don't hold me to that.

Anyway, you know that news I mentioned? Guess I can reveal it now. I've sold Pure Folly, my m/m historical ghost story to Total-E-Bound. Currently it's scheduled for released in May 09. I'll let you know more details when I have them.

4 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Wahey! Congratulations, fellow Total-e-Bound author!

Pure Folly is brilliant, and TEB readers are going to absolutely adore it. :)

MB (Leah) said...

I've sold Pure Folly, my m/m historical ghost story to Total-E-Bound. Currently it's scheduled for released in May 09

Whoohoo! I can't wait to read it. A m/m historical ghost story? Yummers. :D

May seems so far away though. *sigh*

Sedonia Guillone said...

Yay! I'm so happy you'll be at TEB with us, Madelynne! Portia is right - Pure Folly is a wonderful story, yummy! Oh, and just the mention of Takeshi made me want to pounce. I promise I won't pressure you about him, but if you end up writing a story with him, I'll just shriek with delight. lol

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks for your votes of confidence, ladies. I hope people like Pure Folly. I wrote it purely with the intention of entertaining myself, but it didn't seem fair not to share.

As for Takeshi... Zilcho ideas at the moment. Maybe I need to get back to watching more Gackt as inspiration.