Following this comment "You're such a tease. Don't think I didn't notice that you really let no details of the Bloody Novel's story slip through." I figured I needed to make amends for my cruel and wicked ways, or something like that... LOL.
1. The Bloody novel is not really called that.
2. It's not AGW3, which has a different name. Shall we call it Arastabananasaurus... and yes, that's an old and very complex joke, requiring the hunting down of several old friends of mine for an explanation, which they will prove unsatisfying at giving due to abysmal pronunciation attempts.
3. In the Bloody novel. I am going to let my evil side shine and give the characters a very hard time.
4. I have just introduced two new characters, and they're already trading juices with the lead!
5. Fortuna is one of nine children: Sarah, Fortuna, Alicia, Mercy, Patience, Gabriel, Mae, Kitty and Sophia. All but one of whom appears in Fortuna's book.
6. Vaughan's father is Sebastian Peredur Forvasham, not that it's important.
7. Lucerne's paternal grandmother is called Elizabeth, which is even less important.
8. With the exception of Fortuna, all my heroines have four letter names, and that includes the ones in Desperate Measures (which is still only half written) and the one in Darleston's book (which is barely begun.)
9. In Dark Designs, Silk is actually Silk's surname not his forename.
10. My favourite short story that I've written is the one set to appear in Lust at First Bite.