Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shifting tides

It appears to be snowing. Oh god, I need to go out shopping in that!

Still bobbing about between various projects, mainly BM and DM. Have to thank MB for reminding me about this guy, Atsushi Sakurai.

I just love his bone structure, and his mouth. Oh
yeah, that mouth just screams sensuality. Anyway, so now I have a visual for Skaa. Skaa being the mean arse silent type who was lurking in the corner. I have his number now... ah, ha ha...yes I do.

Not that he's actually turned up in the text yet. I'm way off reaching that point as I've spent the last week rejigging things. I realised that I needed to go back and refine things and put some stuff in a slightly different order.

Blaze's killer line, still cracks me up.

As for Desperate Measures... Well, the plot has certainly changed. Bye bye cross dressing and jail cells, bring on the ink and bondage. You can interpret that in whatever fashion you like. All I'm saying is that I'm growing increasingly fond of Stark. He's so pretty, and ruined and messed up. And Richard, what are you doing? Are you infact a very very bad man indeed. Dammit, you idiot, you're supposed to be the hero.

Hm, of course, I still have the minor problem of excess spouses.

Right ho, off to brave the now considerably heavier snow...

--
Recently watched: Absolutely zilcho
Currently listening to: Likewise
Currently reading: There's a bit of a theme going on here today... Okay, about to start The New Rakes by Nikki Magennis.

4 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

OMG- I totally have it bad for Atsushi. I've been watching his videos non-stop for days. Have to thank Barbara Sheridan for him. And I don't feel like a dirty old pervy lady lusting after him since he's only 8 years younger than me. :D

Bye bye cross dressing and jail cells, bring on the ink and bondage.

What?! Leaving out cross dressing jail cells? And OMG, ink and bondage? You have me kind of salivating now. You're such a tease! LOL

Bev(QB) said...

I've said it before and It certainly applies again here...

Your mind is a scary, weird, and wonderful place.

Sedonia Guillone said...

That all sounds great, Madelynne! And yes that guy is beautiful.

Madelynne Ellis said...

I can't get into Atsushi's videos, but maybe I just haven't watched the right ones.

As for my mind, I think at the moment it'd have to be a COLD, scary, weird and wonderful place.

At least the snow is melting...