Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More nonsense

I hope nobody ever finds the piece of paper I've just scribbled my latest bath time notes upon. For starters, it contains no less than four different viewpoints, for two different books. The paragraphs are in no semblance of order. They spiral and flow backwards and run rings around each other. Blaze and Takeshi compete for space. Silk broods and Raven seems entirely too Japanese... Oh, and even I can't make out all of my impressively soggy scrawl.

For the most part, the Bloody Novel is taking precedence at the moment. I'm hopping all over with it, but at least the ideas are flowing, and the characters are certainly growing. I like how they're starting to show different facets of their personalities to different people. Talon's a right royal bastard, but even he has a gentle side.
Raven's becoming clearer. Vervain likewise. I love what he's going to become. It's so tactile and visual. Haven't actually written those scenes yet. They're going to be a challenge... hehe, I think he's channelling aspects of Riddick! Oh, and Mr Tough Guy has a name, and maybe even a brother, while two of the other characters have blended into one... Long story, not going into the details...

Right, better get back to it.

2 comments:

Bev(QB) said...

:-0 WANT!

That says it all and it covers the last few posts that I'm now caught up with.


;-p

MB (Leah) said...

It's so tactile and visual.

Oh yum. I like tactile. :D

I can't wait. And you're working on Takeshi and Silk. Woot!