Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rediscovery

So yesterday, having reached my target of 1.5K on the Bloody Novel by midday, I thought I'd take a break from it and look at something else. I'm only just getting into the swing of the Bloody Novel, hence I don't want to get ahead of myself by forging ahead too quickly.

Anyway, so I ended up opening Desperate Measures and taking a look at that. OMG, I'd totally forgotten what a complete firecracker the heroine is, particularly when you get her together with the main male protagonist (I refuse to call him a hero) and the villain of the piece. I'd also forgotten just how much chemistry there is between the two men, as in seriously unresolved sexual tension.

Well, having surprised myself with this, I've decide I really ought to finish it, but I think the story arc may change a bit from what I first intended. Hm, I think this is going to be my afternoon project. So, Bloody Novel in the mornings, and then if I make my word target for the day, I can potter about making something out of Desperate Measures.

PS. Naturally, I love the villain most...

PPS. Why is magic so blinking hard to put down on paper?
--
Recently watched: The Tudors
Currently listening to: A-ha
Currently reading: Dark Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon

No comments: