Five things that annoy the hell out of me.
1. Reviewers who clearly haven't read the book.
2. Editors that don't get back to you.
3. My own inability to be satisfied with anything less than perfection.
4. My own inability to produce said perfection.
5. People who phone me when I'm writing and expect me to be civil.
Five things I lurve...
1. Strong, opinionated characters. They're so much easier to write.
2. Witty dialogue.
3. Lots of visuals. Description is good. White boxes are not.
4. Unusual names, (but not ones that require a pronunciation guide.)
5. Vaughan, (but don't tell him that ;-))
My five favourite books...
1. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
2. The Poldark series of books by Winston Graham
3. The Sunne in Splendour by Sharon K Penman
4. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
5. Lord Wraxhall's Fancy by Anna Lieff Saxby
Five books I still haven't written...
1. AGW 3
2. Darleston's story
3. Desperate Measures
4. Broken Angel part 2 (although I'm working on it)
5. This damn contemporary that's annoying the hell out of me.
Five things yet to come... (WARNING SPOILER ALERT LOL!)
1. A small matter concerning the unnatural tightness of ones trousers.
2. Hand sex
3. The theft of a very fine pair of boots.
4. A highly unexpected and very violent death.
5. Off camera buttsecks
Me bad... LOL... sorry.