Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weirdness...

No progress on the WIPs since Wednesday. I had Pure Folly edits to do on Friday, which took up most of the morning. I wanted to make sure I had them exactly right before sending them back to TEB. They're now heading towards the final line editor.

No writing done over the weekend either. Too much else going on at home for me to concentrate. I might try and make some progress in a minute or two.

However, getting to the weirdness. I was standing in the kitchen earlier, talking to the other half when an empty wine glass standing on the bench slid itself about two inches across the surface! Nothing nearby to give it a push or anything. It just up and walked!

Good job I'm not easily spooked.

--
Recently watched: We're going on a Bear hunt (at the theatre)
Currently listening to: The washing machine.
Currently reading: The Movie by Louise Bagshawe

2 comments:

Nikki Magennis said...

Hmm, you posted this last night, M? At about midnight last night a small case fell off my chest of drawers - it wasn't on the edge, even!

Maybe there was a wee earthquake? I hope so, cause I was reading a quite scary gothic book and I am easily spooked!

MB (Leah) said...

Oooh, eerie story. Maybe give you some inspiration for one of your stories or a new one. Or...maybe one of your stories or you are attracting some new characters? :O

This morning, in the upstairs room that I sleep in, I was talking to the daughter of the old man I'm taking care of, who is essentially in the process of checking out, and I suddenly felt the hairs on my neck stand up. I had the strongest feeling that the old man was in the room with us. I was a bit freaked to go down and check if he was dead or not, but decided he wasn't. He's not dead, but the feeling was so overwhelming that I actually turned around and looked to make sure no one was in my room.

Creepy.