Friday, November 07, 2008

Lust at First Bite is out today.


You can read a teeny snippet of my story El Alquimista over at Lust Bites today, along with teasers from stories by Janine Ashbless, Portia da Costa and Madeline Moore.

This story is my favourite out of all the short stories I've ever written. I like that it blurs the line between what's horror and what's erotic. That, and the Alchemist is not one of my usual characters, for starters he has no hair. (I do like my men with long flowing locks :-)) He also has far far more background history than characters in my short stories normally do, but then, he is pretty old.

--
Recently watched: Still absolutely zilcho. I'm far too busy polishing something ready to send off.
Currently listening to: Finntroll
Currently reading: The New Rakes by Nikki Magennis.

1 comment:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Congratulations, Madelynne!