Monday, December 08, 2008

New review and an update

Let's start with the good bit, the lovely review of Phantasmagoria posted on ecataromance. Who said... Captivating, passionate, enthralling and beguiling, Madelynne Ellis’s turbulent tale of love, loss, passion, obsession and emotion is simply erotic romance at its superb and unforgettable best!

You can read the full review here.

I love it when I find nice reviews, they make the day a bit brighter.

As for everything else. Well, Lust Bites ended, and I don't feel as if I was really around much to appreciate the finale. Life plain got in the way over the last week or so. I've hardly been around online and I've done next to know writing. Wish I could say I've been lounging around watching TV or reading or something, but actually, I've just been tied up with personal matters that needed sorting out. Of course, things aren't likely to improve much now as we're into the Xmas season and all that entails.

Right now I off to pick up one of my many ongoing projects and see if I can get back into the swing of writing. Wish me luck. Hmmmm, which one to choose...

--
Recently watched: Survivors
Currently listening to: Jesus by Gackt
Currently reading: Swallowing Darkness by Laurell K Hamilton

3 comments:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Major congratulations on that review, Madelynne. I know what you mean about how it can brighten your day.

MB (Leah) said...

Oh, very nice review.

Phantasmagoria deserves all the great reviews it can get. It's a hot, juicy, well written book.

Waiting patiently for your next release, even it would be a blurb for dog food. :D

Madelynne Ellis said...

I've been having a good ol think about what I'd write to advertise dog food, sadly selling has never been my strong point.

Maybe I should concentrate on what I'm supposed to be writing instead :-P