Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bah, Humbug!

Crappy day, feeling really grizzly. Object to being treated like a free babysitting service, my laptop did some major wibbly weirdness earlier and my keep-fit instructor is leaving for pastures new, just when I was starting to make some head way. Boo! No writing done either. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Hm, and I'm almost tempted to twitter.

I blame Stephen Fry.

--
Recently watched: Fuurin Kazan (yep, I'm back to watching it after a long pause)
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently reading: Beautiful Cocksucker by Barbara Sheridan

2 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

Oh, that totally blows about your day. And loosing your keep-fit instructor is bad.

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Hm, and I'm almost tempted to twitter.

snort

Warning: Once you start, you cannot stop.

I actually fight myself daily trying to see if I can go a day or two without opening it, but then my curiosity wins out. So much fun and interesting info passing back and forth.

Portia Da Costa said...

Sorry about your bad day... but oh, you should try twittering! It's fun, and you don't *have* to twit or read twits if you don't feel like it... Just dive in as and when. :)