Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Andrei


Dig that outfit!

So much for my plan to blog in a regular and timely fashion... Haven't had anything to say, which in my book is a good reason to keep shtum.

The dreaded contemporary is taking over. I'm fairly into the swing of it now, and scenes are slotting together fairly logically. It's not quite how I originally envisaged it. Far too much all male nookie going on. It was so supposed to be off screen, but my muse says otherwise. To be fair I can't deny her/him/it or myself the thrill of all that hot man loving. Not that the heroine is getting left out. Actually, I'm saying there's lots of sex, really it's all innuendo and teasing. Poor buggers are being led a merry dance as per usual.

Story for the Affair call has stalled at the first hurdle. Must press on with it if I'm to have it done in time. Need inspiration from somewhere. Think I need pictures.

Oh, and guess who interrupted my leisurely bath time soak last night?

No, not Vaughan as a matter of fact. It was Lucerne. Seems he's got the idea in his head that AGW was Bella's book and Phantasmagoria was Vaughan's, so AGW3 is obviously his! Lord only knows how that's supposed to happen, or when I'm supposed to write it. I think he's lonely, poor dear. LOL

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for good news for me...

Madelynne xx

7 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

Dig that outfit!

I'm kind of digging what's filling out that outfit. Hawt damn! Smokin.

Far too much all male nookie going on

Umm... I think that's impossible. :D

so AGW3 is obviously his!

Cheeky bugger. LOL

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for good news for me...

Fingers, arms and legs crossed. :D

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks, Leah!

You know I'm not all that sure I understand what makes Lucerne tick, although I have a few inklings. One of which is perhaps not what people expect.

Nikki Magennis said...

Ha, I love how your characters rule the roost round at your place, Madelynne!

fingers and eyes crossed for you, too!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks, Nikki.

Between characters and children I never get any peace.

MB (Leah) said...

Between characters and children I never get any peace.

Why don't you have your characters babysit the kids for a while, give you a nice break from both. tehe

Sedonia Guillone said...

I'm with Leah. Can't have too much m/m!

Bev(QB) said...

"No, not Vaughan as a matter of fact. It was Lucerne. Seems he's got the idea in his head that AGW was Bella's book and Phantasmagoria was Vaughan's, so AGW3 is obviously his!"

I'm just catching up here but I just had the most unusual reaction to that statement-- I actually teared up at the thought that we would finally get to know Lucerne. Odd thing to say after two previous books, but like you said above, we really don't know what makes Lucerne tick, do we? Although we got a glimpse in Phantasmagoria when we heard HIS side of what happened. I think there's much more to him than what he's let us or even YOU see so far.