Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Scaring off the cold

I have the sniffles and a sore throat, and I walked about 6 miles today with a steadily rising temperature, and my short story is an enormous pile of cowpats. Hence, I need pretties to cheer me up.

Someone explain to me why when I have a cold I a) get an overwhelming urge to do housework and b) get totally horny? Seriously, I don't get it. Surely a dose of Benylin, a duvet and a hot water bottle would make more sense.

If I let Kit out of the box tonight, I think he might do something exceedingly naughty. What do you reckon, shall I, shall I, shall I?

Nuff of that... On with the pretties.




4 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

Jeez, Madelynne, I hate to say this, but can't you have a cold all the time? LOL

I like what's in door #3. Damn.

You walked 6 miles with a cold? I'm not sick at all and I can't get off the couch.

Hmm...getting horny and wanting to do housework? You taking some special cold meds? Some that have pseudoephedrine in them?

That gets me all hopped up and horny sometimes.

I suggest you have some sex then go to sleep for while. It's very healthy for you. :D

Janine Ashbless said...

Working up a sweat is good for you when you have a cold!

I used to be able to go chainsaw things, back in the day...

Madelynne Ellis said...

Pseudoephedrine? Nah, cept for a bit of Vicks vapour rub I'm taking nothing!

Chainsawing sounds like fun!

Sedonia Guillone said...

Hey Madelynne - I get the same things when I have a cold - need to do housework and horny. Isn't that weird? Eating chicken soup and scrambled eggs with tea always makes me feel better when I have a cold. I hope you feel better.

Can't wait to see what naughty things Kit does! And thanks for the pics, especially the second one.