Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ch...ch...ch...ch...ch...ch...changes!


Life is set for some major upheavals over the coming months, which have rather thrown me for six. I'm sure I'll get used to the potential (potential because nothing is set) changes in time, but at present I have some serious jitters. I guess it's a good job I have my fantasy worlds to fall back upon. It's nice to have complete control over something, even if it is only the imaginary characters that inhabit my head.

I've reached what I like to think of as the dark heart of the story in the Dreaded Contemporary. The point where everything starts going to pieces and there are too many things at stake. Maybe, that's a good place to be considering my current emotional state. It's certainly somewhere to channel all the energy.

Meanwhile, I'm busy attempting to map out what else I'd like to work on this year. There's a whole string of novellas/short novels mostly of the m/m variety that are growing idea wise, including a sort of prelude to AGW3 about Vaughan.

--
Recently watched: Fuurin Kazan ep 36 & 37
Currently listening to: Green Day & Cradle of Filth
Currently reading: Red Angel volume 2 by Makoto Tateno

3 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

You're so cryptic. :D

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a scary house with you and you're walking ahead, leading, with me-- us readers following behind and I'm just waiting on pins and needles that the boogy man's gonna jump out and thrill the bejeesus out of me. :D



Word Veri: dings

Bev(QB) said...

And she wonders why I refer to her paranormals as dark and weird. That pic is seriously creepy, Madelynne.

MB, I love that analogy!

However I have to add EVIL TEASE to the mix, because she KNOWS how much I love it when Vaughan decides he's behaved long enough and wants some attention.

Is it wrong that I'm a smidge ambivalent with my sympathies for your real life upheavals? I mean I obviously wish you the best, but there's that leeettle selfish core that's excited that all the upheaval means more stories. ;-p

Madelynne Ellis said...

but there's that leeettle selfish core that's excited that all the upheaval means more stories. ;-p

Let's hope it does, rather than me having even less time to write than I do at present.

Vaughan only really teases me when I'm trying to get some sleep. :-)