Monday, March 02, 2009

She conquers

Ha, I told him there'd be no more messing and it paid off. The scene is written (again). It may not be perfect, but it'll do for now. Of course, he had to throw a few spanners in the works, and immediately scarpered to do who knows what. Still-- forward progress!

Oh, and that sale I mentioned. I've sold Hard at Work, a little story about an office romance, to Black Lace for their Sexy Little Numbers anthology. Huzzah!

Still no word on anything else, though :-|

4 comments:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Congratulations on that sale, Madelynne! That's terrific. Sedonia

Bev(QB) said...

"a little story about an office romance"

Really? That sounds so un-Madelynne!

Then again, it's office romance done YOUR way. This could prove rather interesting.

Madelynne Ellis said...

It does sound un-Madelynne, doesn't it? I hope it doesn't disappoint.

MB (Leah) said...

I agree with Bev, an office romance in your hands has got to be something very unique and umm...interesting, I'm sure. :D

I can't wait to read it!