Sunday, April 05, 2009

Pumpkin update



Pumpkin is home again. She's still a very frail rabbit, but is much improved on what she was, and loves taking her medicine. This is good, as she has about five different ones, plus special food that we have to syringe feed to her several times a day. I also have to cut her food up really small, as she's struggling to hold things properly.

On the plus side, she's been out for a hop around the garden, with her sister, who is being very attentive and gave her a good lick clean before they settled down to some sunbathing together. That makes a nice change to them squabbling.

Book writing productivity - not so great. The Dreaded Contemporary doesn't want to end, no matter how much I wish it would.

Oh, and I posted a little snippet of Pure Folly over at my website

*****
Recently watched: Quantum of Solace
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently reading: Dark Enchantment by Janine Ashbless.

6 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

What a relief to hear that Pumpkin is doing better! Hope she continues to improve and quickly returns to full hopping and skipping health.

I'm sure the DC is brilliant too!

MB (Leah) said...

Oh that's good. I hope she comes out of this in good health. Poor baby. What a cutie though!

Pure Folly? I love the way you write. Am really jonsen for this book. LOL

Word veri: hellycus

Charlotte Stein aka The Mighty Viper said...

Aw, I'm glad she's on the mend, Madelynne!

*goes off to read Pure Folly snippet*

Cora Zane said...

What a great picture of your fur baby. Glad she is taking her medicine well. :*)

Janine Ashbless said...

Poor bunny. Hope she pulls through.

Baroque Pop Radio said...

Beautiful rabbit! I have one as well (Cookie) and she lives happily with our protective dog.