Wednesday, April 01, 2009

S-L-O-W!

Nothing seems to be moving at the moment. I'm near the end of the Dreaded Contemporary. It should be plain sailing orchestrating the wrap up - only it's not. And life continues to be busy. Weekend family gathering was good fun, but very tiring with all the travelling involved. Today I'm off to the vet's in a few minutes with Pumpkin rabbit. Poor love is really under the weather. She's barely eating, has lost tons of weight and fell out of the hutch this morning when I opened the door. Hope they can make her feel better.

--
Recently watched: CSI
Currently listening to: Drilling next door.
Currently reading: Dark Enchantment by Janine Ashbless.

3 comments:

MB (Leah) said...

Oh sorry about your rabbit. Hope it's nothing serious. That Dreaded Contemporary seems to just not want to be finished. LOL

I'm sure once you're back in the groove it will all come together.

Plus, listening to drilling next door can't be that nice.

By the way, if I click on the Pure Folly picture, it takes me to a Qwest home page of nothing. But I checked and they still haven't put your book up on Total-E-Bound yet.

Can you tell I'm just itching to get a hold of this book. LOL

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks, Leah.

Unfortunately, my Pumpkin rabbit isn't doing so well. She's had to stay with the vet, we have to go back later to see how she's doing.

LOL re: Pure Folly. It should be up on the TEB site in the next week or so

Sedonia Guillone said...

Oh no! I hope the bunny gets better! I love bunnies.

I'm sure you'll be able to finish the book when things are not so hectic. I'm having the same thing with my current WIP. I can work in spurts and then a whole bunch of things happen and I have to put it aside for days.