Thursday, May 28, 2009

Maison Madelynne



Feeling a teeny bit guilty at the moment, because I haven't written anything for a week. It's half-term, so kids and Mr Madelynne are home, and we're decorating! Hence, no writing output from me. The problem is, I know I should be writing. Hell, I have half a million things I really ought to be getting on with, but motivation is at an all time low. Maybe it's the lack of chocolate in the household.

Need to tackle a threesome story next.
Then do some revisions on Enticement.
Then write a proposal
and polish up some older stuff
and then... well, you get the idea.

Speaking of threesomes... Actually, no. Let's not. I feel a major rant coming on and you don't want to read about how annoyed I get by all the ménage stories out there that feature two identical cardboard men, whose only differentiating features are there eye/hair colour. Personality-- what's that? Either, they are loving and caring and want to treat her like a spoilt princess and wrap her in cotton wool, cause they are big and strong and caring, and big, and caring and strong and cardboard. OR They are arrogant over the top stalker twerps from another dimension, who are only capable of having sex together, cause they are.. *gay*... I mean, so into her. Nope, didn't think you were interested in reading about that.

Instead, lets end on a more positive note. I've discovered that there's already a review of Pure Folly out there in blog land. Yipee! Thanks to Elisa Rolle. You can read the review here.

****
Recently watched: Various Tom Baker era Dr Who episodes (please guys/girls learn how to run.)
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently reading: Various Spice Briefs.

1 comment:

MB (Leah) said...

I should think that having the kids and the Mr. home would be too distracting to write. Maybe it's good to just go with the flow and not feel guilty. :D

Besides, maybe paint fumes fogging the brain.

Hmm... now I'm curious what menage you've been reading. I haven't read a m/m/f menage in a long time. But I do like it when there are conflicts and not both men being either motherly or straight up asses.

I swear you write the best m/m/f dynamics. Intense and juicy.

Is currently reading Pure Folly and so far so good! :D