Thursday, July 16, 2009

On hold


Work is very definitely on hold this week. I wish I could say that's because I'm having a well earned break, but actually, it's simply because life keeps throwing obstacles in the way. I've spent most of the week dashing to appointments, in appointments or organising future appointments, and I'm sure there are several important things I'm supposed to have done that I haven't. Hopefully, next week will be better, but I'm not holding my breath because the school holidays are about to begin.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Madelynne, just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm about to run off to the book store to buy Phantasmagoria! It's incredible that you have a blog and that I can read what one of my favorite authors has to say about life!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Pleased to hear from you, Kim. I think that's one of the nicest birthday presents I've ever had :)

Kim said...

Madelynne, sorry I'm writing twice, but I was wondering what your favorite erotica and erotic romance books are. I'm looking to expand my reading list but I'm having a hard time narrowing down authors that I want to start off with. Thanks again!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Kim, I don't mind you writing twice. Any hints of what sort of things you like? I'm thinking about that list, will get back to you soon.