Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Changing forms

So, I've been thinking today and writing. I reckon I could easily have churned out a good 2000 words by now instead of the 500 I've actually written. The thing is, those words while functional, wouldn't have got across what I wanted to say in quite the way I wanted to say it, whereas the ones I've settled for, mostly do.

Desperate Measures (or LMW as I'm now going to refer to it) has lost most of it's erotic roots and has transformed into something else entirely... something less flighty, with more depth. It's less about sex, and more about character, I think, but who knows where it's really headed. It could take a U turn at any moment.

Off north tomorrow to visit family.

--
Recently watched: Night Watch
Currently listening to: The Levellers
Currently reading: Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

1 comment:

Victoria Janssen said...

Sounds like the book is getting interesting.