Monday, September 21, 2009

Arisen

My laptop is not dead. Oh no, it really isn't. Reports of its demise were premature, it was just sozzled, and having finally dried out, it's now up and running beautifully again, and I've forgiven it for inflicting hours of despair and hand wringing upon me.

Ah, my beautiful laptop. I love you. Don't go away again. I promise not to fall asleep and spill drinks over your nice sleek black lines again. How about we celebrate your rebirth with a picture or two?



-----
Recently watched: Lots of Battlestar Galactica
Currently listening to: nowt
Currently reading: Just finished Memory Zero by Keri Arthur

1 comment:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Hey Madelynne - glad your computer's up and running again. It sucks when that electronic stuff happens. Thanks for the pictures!