Monday, September 28, 2009

Blank Page Blues

Over the weekend, I finished drafting the book proposal I've been working on for what seems like aeons. I'm pleased with it, but we'll see what my crit partners think of it before I send it on to my agent. Anyway, as a result of this triumph, I'm now faced with a blank word document. I have a vague idea about what I want to write, it's just the getting started and working through all that annoying getting to know you stuff again.

Seriously, I love it, but it is hard work for a Monday morning. I've no title, just a few character names to start from and worst of all, no pressing deadline.

Keep an eye on that sidebar and see how I do. If it's not going up, kick me.

-----
Recently watched: The Tudors (end of series 3)
Currently listening to: nowt
Currently reading: Generation 18 by Keri Arthur

2 comments:

Victoria Janssen said...

*kick*

Start with a smutty scene!

Madelynne Ellis said...

I'm trying, really. I know 555 words is a dismal total, but I'm just not feeling the characters yet.