Charlotte Stein has tagged me, and since I've spent the day rearranging bookshelves instead of creating fiction, I suppose I'll make up for it by taking part in this lying thing:
So, here goes. 7 things about me, of which only two are totally cross-my-heart-and-all-that-bollocks true.
1. I once fell out of a tractor, while it was moving.
2. Parsnips are my totally favourite vegetable, and I especially like them roasted.
3. I was once hit by a car while wearing a large cardboard box, which I was sharing with someone else.
4. I now own 37 pairs of boots.
5. I once ate a sausage and strawberry sandwich. Yummy!
6. One of my favourite books is about a man named Odo.
7. I once had to call the police to search a hillside for two goblins.
That's it, list done. Go at it. Should anyone happen to guess correctly, I might be persuaded to part with an ebook of Pure Folly.
I'm not tagging anyone, cause I'm a spoil sport like that, but should anyone I know want to consider themselves my taggeeeeees, then by all means.