Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tagged

Charlotte Stein has tagged me, and since I've spent the day rearranging bookshelves instead of creating fiction, I suppose I'll make up for it by taking part in this lying thing:




So, here goes. 7 things about me, of which only two are totally cross-my-heart-and-all-that-bollocks true.

1. I once fell out of a tractor, while it was moving.

2. Parsnips are my totally favourite vegetable, and I especially like them roasted.

3. I was once hit by a car while wearing a large cardboard box, which I was sharing with someone else.

4. I now own 37 pairs of boots.

5. I once ate a sausage and strawberry sandwich. Yummy!

6. One of my favourite books is about a man named Odo.

7. I once had to call the police to search a hillside for two goblins.

That's it, list done. Go at it. Should anyone happen to guess correctly, I might be persuaded to part with an ebook of Pure Folly.

I'm not tagging anyone, cause I'm a spoil sport like that, but should anyone I know want to consider themselves my taggeeeeees, then by all means.

8 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

Oh man!!!! I think you do own 37 pairs of boots. And....you fell out of a tractor.

LOL!!!

This is great.

Sasha Devlin said...

Hilarious!

I'm going to say that you were hit by the car (and I want to know why you were in the box), and that you ate the strawberry/sausage sandwich.

Kate Pearce said...

Hmmm... cardboard box and tractor.

Charlotte Stein aka The Mighty Viper said...

I think 3 and 6. Odo seems to ring some bells, though I don't know why...

Zora said...

I'm going to be different here and say you've done number five and seven.
I love these games, but I'm horrible at picking answers because I love those sorta out there possibilities. I mean, come on, police on a goblin search? :D

Bev(QB) said...

I'm with Zora on this one- I think #5 and #7 are true. #5 because, what the hell, why NOT try it? And #7 because I'm thinking goblin COSTUMES, possibly worn by kiddos who wandered off.

Justine Elyot said...

Well, I'm going for 3 and 7 - I just WANT 7 to be true.

(I already have Pure Folly but I want to throw my hat in anyway.)

Janine Ashbless said...

I would put money on number 7 being true! No idea about the others though, lol.