Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Passionate Plume Finalist


I realize I've been a bit quiet lately, some of that it due to life mayhem, the last week is because I've been on holiday. Away from home and no writing or internet for a week-- absolute bliss. Of course, I arrived home last night and promptly turned the computer on, had a minor scuffle with the router and opened the WIP. I think I needed the rest, because I managed 1.5K on a scene I've been stuck with.

Anyway, I've also arrived home to tons of email, one of which informed me that I've actual made the final round of a competition. Wow! Wasn't expecting that.

So, Pure Folly is a Passionate Plume Finalist in the novella category. (Insert happy jiggy dance.) The rest of the list is here.


-----
Recently watched: 2012
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently reading: Just finished Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone.

6 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Congrats, me old mate! A well deserved nomination. I'll be rooting for you! :)

Sedonia Guillone said...

Madelynne - that's awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Justine Elyot said...

Brilliant! Well done.

Saskia Walker said...

Wahay! That's great news and a much deserved placing! I'm so pleased for you. Fingers crossed it goes all the way!

Bev(QB) said...

YEAH! CONGRATS! --<--<--@

Geez, I wish I had been lucky enough to be a first round judge for that one!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks for all the congrats folks. Here's crossing my fingers.