Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is the End... well, almost.

I'm coming to the end of the Bloody Book. By which I mean that I'm starting to move on from it, despite still having another two and a half chapters to go. It's an odd point. I want to finish. I'm prepared to push myself towards the finish line, but at the same time I can hear new voices calling to me.

I had a notion a while back that I'd write something short after this 100K monster before moving on to Darleston's book or maybe AGW3. Now I'm thinking hold the novella, let's get a proposal done for the sparkly new idea in my head - a late Victorian/Edwardian historical, with not so much as a hint of the erotic in sight. Although there maybe some spooky dooky gothic hah hoo. LOL. We'll see. No firm ideas yet, just a seedling in my head and a man's name. Actually, make that six names...

Recently watched: Bits of Final Fantasy XIII
Currently listening to: Interpol
Currently reading: The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn.

No comments: