Friday, May 28, 2010

Tinkering

I'm playing around with the blog at the moment, as is completely apparent to anyone who stops by. Thought it was time for a change. I like this skin, but I don't know if I'll stick with it yet. I miss the third column. I just can't squeeze as much into two columns. Opinions?

Not much writing done this week, as I've had other things to work on, like writing the blurb and various other bits of marketing whatnot for Enticement. I've also done a bit on a kinky short story/novella. Don't know which it is yet. Guess it'll depend entirely on the word count when I finish. I'm enjoying what I've written of it so far. It's fun and light-hearted (well for me anyway) and it's not a 106K monster.

Anyway, I'm off for a long weekend away in the morning. Back soon.

M xx

1 comment:

Saskia Walker said...

I love the new look! Both sophisticated and dramatic. I do like to see the 3 columns now I have got used to it, and it means we see more of your lovely covers sooner.

Have a great holiday weekend!