Thursday, June 24, 2010

Putting Gabriel to bed.

Yay! The Crazy Stuffz novella is done. Told you it'd be over quickly. Seems like a miracle to complete something so quickly. Well, it does to me as one of the slowest writers in the world. Of course, it's a completely OTT sex romp with a such a micro thin plot you'd be forgiven for thinking there wasn't one. Then again, it's not meant to be anything but a piece of fun about a guy and a gal and another guy. Yep, fun threeway shenanigans.

“Where are you taking me?”

“Heaven, my sweet—as if you didn’t already know that.”

Despite all his good humour, I’m shocked when he presses up tight to my back. The elevator is empty save for us and mirrored on all three sides. Gabriel’s cock brands me with its heat through several layers of clothing. He’s hard, standing firm and he rubs himself against the crease of my bottom not so much as if he needs the friction, but because he likes the flush his antics bring to my cheeks.

“One day I’m going to take you like this,” his voice is a soft lullaby in my ear. “Out in the open where anyone can see. I’ll just raise your skirt.”

His hands settle over my hips and bunch up an inch or so of fabric. It’s not hard to imagine him tugging up the rest, then releasing his fly and dipping his cock into my slick wet heat. “
*****
Recently watched: What is this TV thing of which you speak?
Currently listening to: Noisy washing machine, which is drowning out the Disney princess songs. Huzzah!
Currently reading: Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris.

No comments: