Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Still not quite there

Had to engage in a second round of blog tinkering today, because as much as I liked the previous design I just couldn't hack going back to having two columns. I like my columns. I like that I can have one side for book covers and the other for all the nonsense. I'm now wondering if I want to create additional pages here, except that would mean duplicating the information on my website, which seems a bit pointless somehow. Guess what I really need is someone who knows what they're doing to link it all together in one nice pretty package. Hmm, guess I'll keep working on that.

2 comments:

Sedonia Guillone said...

this is a very attractive setting, Madelynne

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks, Sedonia. I think I'll be sticking with this one for a while.