Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fab review & an update

I'm busy leaping about in glee (or I would be if my knee wasn't so dodgy and there weren't carpet fitters about) because Coffee Time Romance have given Woe in Kabukicho a top score. Here's a snippet of what they had to say...
Madelynne Ellis used an amazing strategy when writing Woe in Kabukicko... I recommend every woman and man pick up Woe In Kabukicko and walk for a moment in another person’s shoes; a journey no one should miss.
 You can read the full review here.


Meanwhile work is slow going on Darleston's story due to the half-term holidays and my continuing quest to move house. The word count is pitifully poor, but at least I like where it's all going.

Woke up a few mornings back thinking I really ought to take another look at the Whore. It's been idling for so long now I should be able to look at it critically enough to decide what to do, namely decide whether it's erotica or women's fiction.

No comments: