Friday, October 08, 2010

Fried Brain Friday

Darleston isn't co-operating and I have a stupid idea in my head about writing something with an Edwardian setting. I'm pretending it's not a real idea in the hope that it might go away, but I'm not sure it's going to. Plus, I secretly think it might even be a good idea... seriously... it could work...it could be huge! Waahhh! But I know next to nothing about the period, and I don't have a plot, just an inkling. Please someone tell me to bury it below the patio. (Not that I have a patio.)

Okay, back to work now...

Oops! Nearly forgotten to mention my lovely profile being displayed over at Lucy Felthouse's new site Erotica For All. Go check out the site. It has reviews, new releases, free stuff and forums. Yeah, and also that bit about me.

-----
Currently reading: City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
Recently Watched: Shrek 2

No comments: