Sunday, November 28, 2010

Busy Plotting Insanity

Although not a book, I might add. Nope, I've spent the day putting together bits and pieces for my Advent Calendar, which you might have noticed the tab for a little way above this post. Probably because I haven't spend loads of time blogging for some time now, I'd forgotten just how much of a pain Blogger can be when it comes to lining up pictures. Grr, curse thee Blogger. However, I battled it out and hopefully have prevailed. I guess we'll find out when the first scheduled post pops into life on Wednesday.

In the meantime I thought I might offer a bit of temptation with regards to what's coming...

a bit of this...


and a touch of this...




along with a plethora of excerpts, guest posts, puzzles, prizes and hopefully (assuming I actually knuckle down and write it) a brand new short story or two featuring a few favourite characters.

No comments: