Saturday, December 18, 2010

Advent Calender Day 18: Meme

Hopelessly cribbed from Cara McKenna's blog.

Favourite recent book: City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane.

All-time favourite book: Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien

Book that most changed your life: Lord Wraxall's Fancy by Anna Lieff Saxby. I started writing erotica after reading that book.

All-time favourite author: Probably Winston Graham

Favorite band or musical artist: There are too many. This really depends on my state of mind and mood. I'm still a huge fan of Gackt though. :)

Favourite recent movie: Defiance or Toy Story 3

All-time favourite movie: I can't possibly list only one. How about ten: Labyrinth, Amadeus, Dangerous Liaisons, Ashura, Infernal Affairs, Gothic, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, Desperado, Velvet Goldmine, & Barbarella.

Favourite actor: Jonathan Rhys Meyers is always a fave. I'm also fond of Anthony Wong, Andy Lau, Julian Sands and Sean Bean.

Favourite actress: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nope ain't got one.

Favourite recent (last five years) TV show: Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes.

All-time favorite TV show: Either Poldark or Sherlock Holmes or maybe Lexx. Must be one of them as they're the ones I own on DVD.

Favorite game (video-, board-, parlor-, drinking-, anything): Boardgame: Space Crusade (but only if I get to be the monsters) Actually, pretty much any game where I get to be EVIL!

Foxiest person alive
: Gackt.

Coolest person alive: At this moment in time, probably the in-laws.

Funniest comedian, living or dead: Dylan Moran

Job you'd love to try for one day: Dragon Rider.

Play along in the comments... I'd love to learn about you.

1 comment:

Janine Ashbless said...

Yay! - Space Crusade is one of the best boardgames ever. I do NOT get why they let it go out of production!