Thursday, January 20, 2011

13 Things that have p*ssed me off this week.

1. Estate Agents
2. The lack of empty packaging boxes in my house.
3. The weight of my TBR pile!!!
4. The ache in my left knee.
5. The insistence on calling me while I'm at the hospital. It's not like I'm unavailable the rest of the week.
6. The big dip in my word count from what I'd like it to be.
7. The Synopsis I've failed to write.
8. Did I mention Estate Agents?
9. Maybe I should add dodgy surveyors to that list.
10. Crazy pet rabbits, that won't come in out of the cold. You'll freeze to death, you stupid animal.
11. My flagging sense of humour.
12. Having to get up at 6am. I'm a night owl. I'd much rather be going to bed then.
13. Hmm, and dare I say it, the lack of chocolate in the house, even though it's really bad for me.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments:

Stephanie Bennett said...

Uh oh. Sounds like it's been a rough week at your house. Here's some **HUGS** for you. I hope next week is a better one for you! :)

Darla M Sands said...

I hope things get better! Hang in there. Happy TT!

Paige Tyler said...

Hope things brighten!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Sounds like someone has had a rough week. Take heart--the weekend is just around the corner!

My post

Madelynne Ellis said...

It's been one of those weeks. Yeah, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Wonder if anyone will notice if I stay in bed the whole time.

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I sincerely hope you didn't have to make an effort to stop at thirteen. (I would have. Ugh.)

I hope things turn around for you real soon.

Alice Audrey said...

#6 has been a problem for me, too, this week, though I don't have any excuse.

Jennifer Leeland said...

UGH! Sounds like you're having a tough time! Hang in there.
Stoopid Estate Agents.

Tatiana Caldwell said...

I hope the weekend is better for you at least. Like you, I'm struggling with #3, 6 and 7. And yeah - #13 would piss me off, too. ;)

Bratty said...

The chocolate is the deal breaker, unless there's plenty of wine in the house. Have you tried shooting maybe? Can be relaxing!