Sunday, January 02, 2011

Cover Attempt

Today featured way, way too much ironing. Back is now killing me but I have conquered the Christmas clothing mountain. Shame that by tomorrow evening it'll be inching it's way up again. Anyway, after all my hard work I figured I deserved some fun. This beauty is what I created. Hehe... I'm very proud of my first attempt at a cover. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but it was fun all the same, even if it did involve a rather steep learning curve. Don't think I'll be giving up the day job just yet though.

4 comments:

LVLM(Leah) said...

Very nice! Looks so professional!

You iron? I don't even know where my iron is.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Stuff always comes out of my washer looking like dish rags. Plus school uniforms require ironing.

Sedonia Guillone said...

Madelynne - you did an awesome job! Can I publish it for you with this cover?

Justine Elyot said...

That is a lovely job! About a million times better than my first attempt, that's for sure :D.