Sunday, January 16, 2011

General Update

It's been a busy, busy week. I've not got nearly enough writing done. Instead, I've been packing boxes and filling in exciting solicitors forms. Actually, a few good things have come of all this sorting in order to move house. I found - I say found, but I knew they were there all along - a couple of old notebooks from when I was writing Phantasmagoria. Naturally, I had to take a peek.

I was surprised at just how many notes I'd made for AGW3 (TSK), so they've been put in a safe place to refer to before long. Nope, I'm not imminently starting AGW3 as I'm still knee deep in Darleston's book. However, I think I might start writing the bit that happens before Darleston's book and AGW3 which links the two books and essentially sets them up.

Not quite sure how it'll turn out. It's basically when Darleston and Vaughan met for the night and.did some talking, made decisions and then parted ways. It'll probably never been seen by anyone but me, but I need to know what they said to each other that makes them both act, and naturally they won't tell me that unless I actually write it down. I'm still excited by it though :)

*****
Recently watched: BSG (currently enjoying a mammoth rewatching with Mr Madelynne).
Currently listening to: Musica Alhambra by Juan Martin
Currently reading: The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook

3 comments:

Sedonia Guillone said...

I'm moving house this week too. I hate it!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Ooh, Sedonia! You have my sympathy. Hope the new house is nice.

Janine Ashbless said...

Hey - you're moving!! Congrats, and I hope you get through it all without killing anyone and with sanity intact :-)