Sunday, January 02, 2011

Reading List for 2010

Hmm, I didn't do so well on my reading target this year, probably because a hell of a lot of my spare time was sucked up with house viewing. Final score was 30 books. Not horrible, but not great either. No wonder my TBR pile is still enormous. I did discover some new to me authors and enjoyed some old favourites. And nothing in there was too meh! Either I'm good at picking out what I like or I just got lucky.

Here's the list:

# Dark Road to Darjeeling, Deanna Raybourn
# Control, Charlotte Stein
# The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown
# The Usual Apocalypse, Christine Price (beta)
# Moon Called, Patricia Briggs
# City of Ghosts, Stacia Kane
# Unholy Magic, Stacia Kane
# Feast of Fools, Rachel Caine
# Rough Cut, Mari Carr
# Midnight Alley, Rachel Caine
# The Dead Girls' Dance, Rachel Caine
# Night Moves, Eden Bradley
# Hell's Angel, Cathryn Fox
# Glass Houses, Rachel Caine
# Gabriel's Woman, Robin Schone
# Unholy Ghosts, Stacia Kane
# A Gentlewoman's Predicament, Portia Da Costa
# Divine Misdemeanors, Laurell K Hamilton
# Waiting in Vein, Charlotte Stein
# Dead in the Family, Charlaine Harris
# Lover Mine, JR Ward
# The Dead Travel Fast, Deanna Raybourn
# Addicted, Charlotte Featherstone
# When Alex Was Bad, Jo Davis
# Witchling, Yasmine Galenorn
# Called by Blood, Evie Byrne
# Covet, JR Ward
# Dead and Gone, Charlaine Harris
# Tongue Thai'd, Sedonia Guillone
# Lover Avenged, JR Ward

1 comment:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Thank you for putting my book on your list, Madelynne. I hope you like it! Hugs