Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some Brief News

I've sold to Spice Briefs!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Actually, this is the news that I've been sitting on for a while, but the contract is signed now, so no more trying to hold it in.

Okay, details. They'll be publishing Gabriel's Game, which is a contemporary m/m/f menage story, which starts when Gabriel asks his girlfriend to indulge one of his favourite fantasies. Namely to see her making out with another guy.

More details about publication dates, blurbs etc when I have them. All I know so far is that it'll be available early 2012.

4 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

*big grin* So pleased to hear this news! Many congratulations. I can't wait to read the story.

Justine Elyot said...

Many congratulations!

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thanks, ladies. I'm really chuffed over this one.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Yay! Nice one :)