Friday, May 27, 2011

So Close

I'm almost done with Darleston's book. Seriously, the end is so close, I'm almost there. I can see it, but there are just a few pesky words to pin to the page first. It's an awkward ending. There's so much at stake. I'm still wondering how I'm supposed to squeeze it all into the space I have left and yet do it justice.

I know the situation is tense because I've resorted to music for inspiration, a right old melancholy medley too. Well, maybe not all of it. Currently I'm trying to decide which version of Baby's On Fire I like best. It's a toss up between The Creepers and Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Brian Slade in Velvet Goldmine. JRM definitely wins on the visuals. LOL.

Hm, maybe the music isn't helping one bit... I think I may become sidetracked.

No comments: