Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bookish Bounty

I love it when I receive books, and there's something particularly magical about receiving books in which my writing appears. Tuesday morning marked the arrival of a big package (poor delivery guy was staggering under the weight) containing print copies of Three Times the Scandal. I'm really pleased with how it's come out. The cover is all shiny and the paper inside is a lovely and thick. I think a little competition to give away a copy or two might be in order to celebrate (announcements on that one later, when I've had time to do some planning).







The second delivery arrived yesterday. Much smaller, alas, but I'm no less thrilled with the final product. The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance is 25 tales from some fabulous writers. I'm quite awed to be among them. I'm also particularly fond of melancholy old We Were Lovers Once, so I'm rather giddy over seeing it in print. It's out in the UK the day before my birthday on July 21st, but doesn't release in the US until August 23rd.

No comments: