Friday, June 03, 2011

Two Lovely Reviews for Three Times the Scandal

There I was thinking I'll never get any reviews for Three Times the Scandal when two appeared in my inbox together.

The first is from Coffee Time Romance... 4 Cups

Ms. Ellis takes the reader on a journey full of surprises, erotic twists and turns, and suspenseful events.

Read the full review here.

The second review is from Night Owl Reviews, who gave it 4.25 Stars and said...

I really liked the development of Giles and Fortuna's relationship. Fortuna knows what she wants and isn't a retiring insipid flower.

And you can read the whole of that review here.

Yay for reviews.

1 comment:

L.A. Jones said...

I can understand and I am glad u got reviews. It took me two whole years until my first reviews came in. It's funny how people say writing is hard when marketing is truly bothersome. Ur books look interesting...they are historical fiction romance am I right? Have u ever read the Other Boleyn Girl. That's a great book! But I bet ur's are just as good. Is there any in particular u wish to recommend?