Monday, August 01, 2011

Kindlegraph

Isn't this cool? I think it's a fun idea. I always enjoy signing books, even though I never know what to write. Should anyone want a kindlegraph from me, you can sign up here http://kindlegraph.com. Much easier than posting out signed bookplates.

I've been to Shugborough again today to admire their collection of carriages. They really are beautiful. I'd love to have a ride in one just to see what it's like, though I suspect I'd be horrendously travel sick. I'm bad enough in a modern day coach. Anyway, photos once I download them off the camera.

Writing plans have been turned around a bit since I'm now working on a super seckrit proposal. Still hoping to finish off the Romps & Rakehells story that I'm part way through, assuming the summer holidays and the family being home allows for it.

2 comments:

Erastes said...

I think it's a wonderful idea - my only concern is that anyone can join and call themselves Stephen King and no-one seems to check! Although don't suppose someone like him would do it!! :)

Madelynne Ellis said...

Yep, that is a concern. Let's hope it's an issue they iron out. I don't think they were anticipating it taking off so fast.