Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Awesome Review

Oh, happy days! Nothing brightens my day quite like a glowing review, and considering the dismal weather today, my day certainly needed a bit of brightening.

Alberta over at Manic Readers gave Enticement 5 stars and opened her review like this

Whew!! Get out the fan, turn the air conditioning to freezing and get a cold drink before you read this one. It’s so hot flames were spouting out of my ereader!
You can read the rest of the review by following this link to Manic Readers. She says some very lovely things about bad boy, Kit and his errant ways eg:

 Kit is the kind of man that everyone needs in their life at least once. If you are lucky enough to have a Kit in your life permanently, you may not need this book at all! But read it anyhow. Kit eats, lives, breathes, thinks, acts, and actually IS sex.
I'm pleased to know I'm not the only one who thinks so. Thank you, Alberta.


1 comment:

Sedonia Guillone said...

Congratulations, Madelynne! As you know, I'm a fan of Kit myself. : ) Oh and I see on your sidebar that you got into Harlequin - woo hoo!! That is incredible! Hugs and ksises.