Sunday, October 09, 2011

WE WERE LOVERS ONCE available on Kindle

My little Saturday project has reached fruition (at least I hope it has). That is to say, it's now available to download at Amazon, and hopefully at some other outlets in the near future.


Former artist's model, Sophia Melrose has come to bid farewell to a past lover, only to haver her old desires reawakened by his mesmerising son.
      Gabriel Hawksmore has long been fascinated by the enigmatic Mrs Melrose. Now, at his father's wake he finally has the opportunity to act.
      Caught up in the act of rekindling past passions and old memories, Sophia and Gabriel collide to form some scorching new ones.

http://www.amazon.com/We-Were-Lovers-Once-ebook

http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Were-Lovers-Once-ebook

This short story can also be found in the Mammoth Book of Hot Romance.

4 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

Mmm, gorgeous cover, and it suits so well. I loved the story.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Thank you, Saskia.

Sedonia Guillone said...

Awesome, Madelynne. And I too compliment you on the cover. You definitely have a feel for cover art! Have you tried to upload the story at All Romance Ebooks? I believe they no longer ahve a ten book minimum anymore.

Madelynne Ellis said...

ARe is next on my list, just as soon as I get five minutes to upload it in.