Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nookie Island is complete

Wow! In a minute I'm going to refresh my memory about what the real world looks like. Just now I'm wallowing in the fleeting joy of having finished another book. Nookie Island started off so well, but it's kicked my butt continuously as I've worked my way forward. Originally, I planned to finish this back in December. Well, fate conspired, so here I am at the end of January, three days away from my deadline, just sneaking it in under the wire.

Do you want to know the really scary bit?

It's already available for pre-order on Amazon! And believe me, that fact has been spurring me on for the last few weeks. It always makes me nervous when a book I haven't finished writing is listed, even as a pre-order.
You can check it out here  [UK]and here [US].


No comments: