Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A Hot Spicy Read


It's release day for my Spice Brief, Gabriel's Naughty Game, and my first outing as a Harlequin author. Needless to say I'm chuffed to bits. I love this novella, which starts out as a bit of voyeurism and turns into something far more hands on. Gabriel just can't resist getting thoroughly involved.


GABRIEL'S NAUGHTY GAME
Published by Harlequin Spice Briefs
ISBN # 9781459221413
Released: 1st February 2012 

Contemporary Erotic Romance (mmf) 
Novella


"I want to see you with another guy.".

When Gabriel tells me his fantasy, I want to laugh it off, pretend it's a joke. But I know it isn't--he's serious. I'm all for a little daring in the bedroom, but this is too risky. It gets even worse when Gabriel reveals who he wants me to sleep with: Nye, the only other man who's ever tempted me.
I soon realize there's more to Gabriel's game than simple voyeurism. But whatever Gabriel wants, Gabriel gets...

 Purchase Links: eHarlequin  All Romance ebooks


Sadly,  only the epub version is currently available. Those of you who are Kindle owners will have to wait until March, but you can pre-order a copy here.  Amazon Pre-order US | Amazon Pre-order UK

You might also like to check out a new offering from my Release Day buddy, Portia Da Costa. A Gentlewoman's Pleasure continues her Victorian set Ladies Sewing Circle Series.



London, 1890

Miss Lucy Dawson always thought she was dull compared to the other women in the Ladies' Sewing Circle, who never hesitate to share stories of their naughty exploits and fantasies. As a plain, eccentric spinster with spectacles and a bicycle, Lucy hasn't enjoyed a man's touch for years—though she yearns to experience the full pleasure of lovemaking.

Then Lucy encounters Ethan Oakley, a tantalizing stranger who reawakens her desires. And the Ladies' Sewing Circle will never believe what happens next....


Purchase links: eHarlequin  | All Romance ebooks


No comments: