Just finished ABV. I think the sex scenes are really filthy in an affecting intense way throughout - maybe the best I've read from you.What an opening too. I do like the book a lot and I think it packs so much contemporary female fantasy onto one island.So, that's taken a big weight off my shoulders.
I was supposed to be celebrating this weekend with a trip to Manchester to meet up with Janine Ashbless and Charlotte Stein, but due to a variety of unforeseen circumstances (snow, gravel, sick children, deadlines & training courses) we've had to postpone our chinwag until a later date. However, being stuck at home does mean I can focus my attention on the backlog of other projects, which looks something like this.
- Format Blood Moon for publication.
- Revisit Romps & Rakehells 1 and 2 ready for final submission.
- Address the revise and resubmit I have on HHL.
- Write a new novel proposal.
- Complete Romps & Rakehells 3.
- Start work on The Bloody Book 2.
- Start work on AGW3 (it keeps being put off).
- Update my website.