Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Sharing to do.

Here I am, having crawled out from under my stone, where I've been transferring data from my old ThinkPad to my super new widescreen ThinkPad. The old one had served me well for 5+ years, and has now been given to my daughter to fill with Pokemon nonsense. Besides orchestrating brain transfers I've been decidedly lax on the writing front... haven't...really...done...any. There, I said it. I can't seem to get myself engaged, so I've been reading instead. I do, however, have this to share.


This, of course, being the cover for Sharing Adam, a contemporary mmf menage, in case you hadn't already guessed. This is the cover for it's individual release, as it also appears in the All Together Now anthology. The house in the pic, should anyone be wondering, is a wedding venue, which is where this little group meet up. Roll on May, when you can find out all about their naughty shenanigans.

No comments: