Sunday, June 10, 2012

Update

It's half term at the moment so I'm lagging on the writing front even more than usual. However, I do have a couple of projects that I'm slowly getting underway. The first is another visit to Liddell Island, 6 months after the events of Anything But Vanilla. It'll include Kara, Ric and Zach as well as Kara's brother, and Ric's cousin, and another new character or two.

The second project is set at a university homecoming weekend, and I guess, is about second chances.


Okay, other news. I'm extremely pleased to learn that I've finaled in the Historical category of the Passionate Plumes with Three Times the Scandal. Fingers crossed for the overall results which are announced at the Romance Writers of America conference. Secondly, I have another book out tomorrow. Yep, that one has sneaked up on me. I'll be posting a little teaser from Sharing Adam tomorrow.

No comments: