Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Romps & Rakehells release

Taming Taylor, the third in my Romps & Rakehells series of novelettes released on the 18th July. I'm blogging it late because I've been lost for the weekend in the AD&D land. Yes, I spent my birthday weekend rolling dice and swinging imaginary swords. Oh, and also hanging out with some really good mates.

However, getting back to the story. Taming Taylor takes place on the same evening as Capturing Cora. It's all about Bran's roommate Taylor Hulme, and the two ladies he's been wooing. I suppose it's a good thing Bran was elsewhere that night, otherwise he might have brought a rather abrupt end to Taylor's punishment.

Here's the official blurb:

Consummate rakehell, Taylor Hulme has two passions in life, extravagant clothes and buxom women, in that order. Never without a spare coat, Taylor, always keeps at least two lovers, just in case the first cannot satisfy his needs. Naturally, he takes utmost care to ensure his lovers never meet.

When Amelia Percival and Verity Quinn discover they’re both being wooed by the same man, they join forces in order to tame Taylor’s rakish behaviour. Holding him captive in his bedchamber, they subject him to a night of erotic torture. Come dawn, Taylor’s sworn to change his errant ways, but he isn’t the only one who has learnt an important lesson about relationships. When passion burns with such intensity, sharing isn’t always such a bad thing.

Amazon.com  |  Amazon.co.uk  | B&N  | ARe

2 comments:

Bev(QB) said...

OH! YES!! Keep 'em comin' m'dear (heh). I'm certainly enjoying these quickies (heh-heh) while I slowly get caught up with your other books I missed while on my ebook hiatus.

Madelynne Ellis said...

Hey Bev, good to hear from you again. I'm glad you're enjoying the quickies.