Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Oops! What happened to September

It was ridiculously busy is the simple answer. I spent several weekends away from home, one at Alton Towers, and another at a PGL holiday. I enjoyed both immensely, but came back from both completely shattered. I've also been under the weather for much of the month. In fact, I still have a vile cough.

Writing wise it's been a crazy time to. I'm still knee deep in the book from hell. However, All Comers (which may end up with a different title) is slowly coming together and I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the month. I'm quite excited about several of the other projects I have in the pipeline, so I'm desperate to move quickly. Sadly, my poor brain can't always keep up with my ambition.

Next week, I've a guest blogger. Sommer Marsden will be visiting on Tuesday to share some thoughts and tell us about her new Mischief book. The Boys Next Door. I can't wait. Meanwhile, back to work.

*****
Currently reading: Just finished Bared to You by Sylvia Day.
Currently watching: Downton Abbey
Currently listening to: Not a whole lot of anything.

No comments: