Sunday, November 25, 2012

Two New Covers






Mine to Dare is a paperback compilation of several Spice Briefs titles, including my very own, Gabriel's Naughty Game. I'm tickled by the company I'm sandwiched into this book with, particularly my buddies, Portia Da Costa and Saskia Walker.








Come Play with With Me includes my story, On Wednesday's We Play, which features some rough housing, a rope, a cellar, scars, bared lightbulbs, oh, and some saucy threeway romping. Particularly observant readers may recognize Jason, Saul and Freya as a set of naughty neighbours who first appeared in Enticement.

3 comments:

Rissa said...

Come Play With Me...looks good! I think I need to add Enticement to my TBR so I can get a peak at these 3 peeps!

Anna said...

I really like both covers :)

Suzanne said...

Great blurbs-thanks for the books for Erotic Enchantment. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year